Timothy Bradley ready for return

The last time American boxer Timothy Bradley entered the ring on December 13 last year, he was held to a very controversial and questionable draw against Diego Chavez at the fabled Cosmopolitan arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. He suffered a severely swollen left cheek as a result of a clash of heads with the rugged boxer from Argentina.

Monica, his wife who now acts as his agent and manages his affairs, has said that the Desert Storm is all healed and ready to return to the ring in 2015 and they are looking ahead to wrapping up an opponent for his next fight as soon as possible.

Monica said that they were looking at a date at the end of May or maybe early June.

There were questions raised about the possibility of the American taking on the challenge of the World Boxing Council or the WBC Middleweight champion Miguel Cotto in his return bout but Mrs. Bradley did not have any clear answer about that possibility. She said that she cannot say yes or no because they haven't talked about any possible opponent for Bradley as of now.

The fractured nature of boxing means there are certain fighters who have certain advisers that effectively rule out them being as possible opponents for Bradley this year and it will be very interesting to see who gets paired against Bradley at this moment.

Bradley, who is a former Junior Welterweight champion as well as a former Welterweight champion, having won the title from Manny Pacquiao in extremely controversial circumstances in 2012 is set to fight twice this year, according to his wife.

Monica Bradley stated that their plan is for Bradley to have two fights, once in May or June and the other at the end of the year as well.